Your marketing strategy should outline how you plan to attract
and satisfy your target audiences better than competitors and
achieve your organizations' objectives. By getting close to the
customer and representing their voice, we can help you ensure your
strategy is clearly focused on your customers' (and potential
customers') needs and aligned with your business goals.
We are researchers who understand marketing, and our experience
will help you answer any of the following questions:
- How big is the market, and what share can we expect?
- What different segments of customers exist, and how can we
target them more effectively?
- What package of product features and benefits will work best
- What sets us apart from the competition? What is our
- What perceptions exist about us in the market? Where are we
positioned and where do we want to be?
- What messages do we need to communicate to change perceptions
or influence behavior?
- What should our pricing strategy be? Do we offer value for
- How do we best structure our point of sale messages and
- How do we best merchandise to help customers in their choice
and ability to find what they are looking for?
- What works and what doesn't work about our packaging? How can
we optimize impact on the shelf?