Ignite Research launch Brand Pulse™ Brand Tracking
Here For More Details or scan the QR Code below
You have developed a new brand or marketing strategy, launched a
new product, or gone to air with a new advertising campaign. Or you
might just want to keep tabs on your existing strategy. In any
case, you want your target audience to be aware of you, think about
you in a particular way, or motivate some action (e.g. to use, buy,
Our brand tracking will let you know, over time, whether your
strategy(ies) and communications are having the desired impacts in
the market. And by integrating our regular survey capability with
our retail point-of-sale experience via in-store observation,
intercept interviews and real-time mobile survey feedback from
customers, we will provide you with a more complete understanding
of the effectiveness of your brand strategy and marketing
By understanding this you will be more informed about where you
are positioned in the market and how you can manage your brand. You
will be able to use this knowledge to guide future development
(e.g. fine-tuning of messages, media strategy, POS presence,
Questions we can answer:
- Is our advertising "cutting through" to our target audience? Is
it being remembered?
- How well is it branded? Do people recognise our name?
- What messages are they taking out from what they have seen or
heard? Are they on-strategy?
- Do people like our ads? How relevant is the message? Do they
relate to the character? Do they feel involved in the ad? Do they
feel persuaded to act?
- What is the propensity to buy or seek out our offer? Is this
- What sort of relationship do our customers have with us?
- What is our brand positioning? Is it developing in the areas we
want it to?
- What role do service staff and self service technologies in
delivering on the brand promise?
- To what extent are they influencing attitudes or driving
- What is the overall health of our brand versus